1. Copyright (those belonging to composers) and related rights (those belonging to performers and producers of the record/audio file) are valid.
2. Do you have an idea for a visualization? Great! Take care of the copyright and related rights.
3. You can use the composition and its recording if e.g:
a. You have received permission from the composer, performers and the producer of the recording (owner of the audio file).
b. You have received permission from the composer, and you have made (played and recorded) the recording yourself.
c. You use the composition and performance that are in the public domain, because everyone involved in their creation has transferred their rights to the public domain (e.g. through creative commons licenses).
d. You use the composition and performance that are in the public domain because their creators died long ago (over 70 years ago).
e. You use a composition that is in the public domain for one of the above reasons, and you have made (played and recorded) the recording yourself.
f. You have obtained a license to compose and perform and a recording (audio file) from a commercial music bank.
4. Remember that the permission you receive from the rights holders must allow you to create a visualization and submit it together with the composition to Screen & Sound Fest. - Let's See The Music 2020 and their use and distribution by the Bielecki Art Foundation for this Festival.
5. Please read our Regulations, you will find there more details.