Deadline for submitting entries in:
D, h, m, s
1. The Website does not collect automatically any information, except the information contained in cookies.
2. Cookie files (“cookies”) constitute IT data, in particular text files that are stored on the Website User’s device and are intended to be used for browsing the Website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, their storage time on the device, as well as a unique number.
3. The entity placing and accessing cookies on the Website User’s device and is the Website operator: Fundacja Bielecki Art with its seat in Kraków (31-231) at ul. Bociana 6.
4. Cookies are used for:
b) adapting the content of the Website to the User’s preferences and optimizing the use of the websites; in particular, these files allow to identify the Website User’s device and properly display the Website, tailored to individual needs);
b) developing statistics which help understand how the Website Users use the sites, which allows for the improvement of their structure and content.
5. The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s device until log out time, leaving the website or disabling the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s device for a time period specified in the parameters of the cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
6. The Website uses the following types of cookies:
a) "essential" cookies enabling the use of services available within the Service, for example: authentication cookies used for services that require authentication through the Service;
b) "performance" cookies enabling the collection of information about the use of the Service websites;
c) "functional" cookies enabling "remembering" of user-selected settings and personalization of the interface, for example: the language or region of the User, font size, website appearance, etc.
7. In many cases, the software used for browsing websites (web browser) allows storing cookies on the User’s device by default. Users of the Website can change settings related to cookies at any time. These settings can be changed in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser configuration or each time inform about placing them on the User’s device
Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software (web browser) settings.
9. Cookies placed on the Website User’s device may also be used by advertisers cooperating with the Website operator and his partners.
More information about cookies is available at http://wszystkoociasteczkach.pl or in the “Help” section in the browser’s menu.